Friday 27 December 2013

The wonderful garden

I hope I got every conservation where Rosa was displayed as Niltaru, I made some changes inside the Characters, and so her face got mixed up.

I also got down a few spelling errors down.
The thing with the garden, I hope I got it down.
You aren't supposed to wander around after the washing, you should only be able to go east to the garden.
And there the event kicks in as soon as you enter it.

The item in the kitchen can only be recieved in a later part of the game.
You still have to talk to a few people before you are able to attain it.
The library is on the third floor so you will have to complete the washing before you can go there.
I really hope it works now, it worked for me so I pray it does xD

4 comments:

  1. Just letting you know that people are still having trouble with the clothes washing event. I don't know how you keep up with these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got a bug after talking to rosa's sister went to room to sleep and clones of my toons are where the sleep activator is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bug report:
    -After the third day, clones of your characters appear in bed preventing you from sleeping.

    -Visting Mark the third time results in a clone of Hilde appearing in front of you and preventing the event from continuing.
    -Choosing "prepare the table" after breakfast results in a crash after part of the conversation.
    -You seem to be able to repeat the lipstick event as many times as you like, and it never appears in your dresser like the event seems to suggest. I don't know if this is intentional or not.

    Don't be disheartened by the problems, think of this like a beta test. We're all glad to help you out here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. going to the priest in the church before going to the inn causes the game to crash
    After being corrupted right after I left the inn I talked to the maid that knew Rosa and the game crashed
    Certain lines from characters will still appear even when that character isn't in the party due to "finding a master".
    will post more as I find them.

    ReplyDelete