Thursday 29 January 2015

Cave finished!

I worked on the game again.
Had a long pause because of all the holidays and events around years and and new year.
So now I got to work on the game again.
This time it became only some story with no real new fights, so I will put both parts into the next update that I will hopefully get done.



Some day!

This time Hilde will go to the cave north of the town once again to find a way to save Niltaru.
How will it go?
What will happen?
I don't know!

I will also give you guys a way to skip the castle, so that you don't have to live in the hell of the castle.
I want to work on the castle again some day to work out the last bugs, but am a little bit fed up with that part. As all of you too.

4 comments:

  1. I would love the idea of skipping the castle to the ending and then continuing on. I think that would be an awesome idea until later you tweak out the bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the next update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, do you know when you will be able to release the new content ?

    ReplyDelete