Sunday 18 October 2015

New Patreon version

Hello everyone I have made a new patreon version.
There you will be able to lose against the "reborn" felicia go to the
heavens after losing to the angel. I have not completly done the angel
ending, since I had some ideas I would like some input into.
Currently you can enslave angels of different strength,
but I thought after you can enslave the angels, what should I do
about the gods.
I had three idea, just completly cut them out, to not "spoiler" anything
big.
Putting in the main gods your heared/met already.
Or just cutting gods entirley and only enslave gods.

I think that the second or first idea would be the best,
but I would like some thought from you guys!

I also hope I got the bug in the bunny section now.
I erased every event and made new once and delete and replaced the problem file into the characters folder. If it doesn't work now, maybe MV can fix that bug xD

No comments:

Post a Comment