Friday 18 December 2015

Picture Insertion

Hello Hello,

I have worked on implement the pictures into the game.
I have finallz got it to work that now Hilde and Nil will be present when EITHER of them speaks.
If neither speaks, they won't be shown.
I will look into it some more and hope will be able to change it that way, that both will be present even if another character is speaking.

I have a solution in mind for bringing them in each message. But that would mean really each one.
Even if both are not present, which would make this system kinda... strange. ^^
SO I will probably need to make a script command and put it into every message window where both are present. Will take quite some time, but I think it might be worth it!


2 comments:

  1. This'll be interesting IF it extends to the endings that change you significantly-the forest ones, Succubus Taking the Order, Angel, Bee, etc.

    ....I wonder if there's a way to force characters into your party somehow. With little else to do, I'm bored. I've seen almost every death(I find my favorite is either Succubus takes the World or Death by Plant Spores in the forest-just going lusty) so it'd be funny to have...I dunno, Normal and Succubus Hilde and Nil with each other. See if they have actual growths and greater moves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to make a few changes to the sprites, in order to fit into different endings. Little changes, like Color changes to anything, Hair, Eye, Armor, are pretty easy. More different changes like Wings/Tentacles/Slime/Makeup...
      Will be totally out of my league :P
      We have already a few variations for Ayla from the Demon Hunter, so we will some day probably also get a few for Niltaru/Hilde.
      I don't think I have so many transformations where it is needed though...

      Delete