Saturday 7 May 2016

New Version out!!!

Hello every one!

i wanted to say that the new version got out for Patreons as planned.
At least rhis time my time plan didn't get totally fucked up...

As.mentiined, no new content but the implementation of the pictures of the main cast.
All the little variation endings will get changed pictures also.
Right now there are the Bunny ending, evil ending in Niry and Barnia(church), Nymph ending and the envy change for Niltaru.
If I forgot any ending please tell me.
I will look this week for endings too, but I could oversee one so if you find a changed character but the pictures stayed the same, please tell me.

The public release will be of course like always next week.

2 comments:

  1. as it has gotten rather long now, you may wish to impliment a means to sip to certain areas of content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely unrelated, but very much a 'something to add';

    You've got a bunch of status effects that get put on you, but it's never clear what they're doing. This is especially true with things like 'Drunk with Love'. You want to put a list or something?

    ReplyDelete