Monday 16 April 2018

Sorry about the late update

Hello everyone,

I was down with influensa the last two weeks and completely forgot
to make an update for everyone...
So here is the link for the newest version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dommz1j23k4ee3i/Tales+of+Ameria+Mulj+Hime.rar

I as said before, I have put in some CG for the events with the phenomena girls.
So hope you will like them!
As a little extra let me put two of them here on the blog!
My plan is to make a release for Patreons this weekend.
It will probably be nothing that will further the path of the four girls,
but more of a general "breath of live" for the whole city.
I want to make all kinds of no effect NPCs that may give a little
story for you to listen, and a little bad end here and there.



No comments:

Post a Comment