Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone.

I was busy with all the present buying and preperations.
But today I can announce that I have finally done it.
I tested it and hope there are not that many game breaking bugs.
I only skipped the texts, so please report anything that you see.
I have still the bug testing chars near one of the bosses,
so you can test the different fight with him. There shouldn't be too much
difference between it though, I think the worst case scenario
will be almost impossible.

The story goes until you leave the bridge and come back there once again.

And I have to appologise for the long wait.
With all the christmas things in the way I was really busy.
Since I had to do it all alone for my family,
I had a lot on my hands.

Update:
Forgot the fucking stopping pentagram again...
So here the "new" version:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l49d10ujji1rtog/The+Order+0.3.exe

The only path avaiable at the moment is the normal path.
So if you decided to help Sintra when you talked with Lucia, you still can't talk to her.
I will first make the normal route before digging into that path.
So if you have decided to help them, and don't have a save file.
You can have this one.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r2e8621s5q3k6ob/Save09.rvdata2

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your hard work. Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I've played the castle, and found bugs in the curch, if you talk to the priest before getting rosa, the game just end, Also there's various place where Rosa talk it shows niltaru face instead. In the castle if your arousal gets to 100% while playing cards with the maid, the events become stacked, so there's masturbation scene while you play cards. Oh and also could you tell me what things need to be checked to pass the first day? I can't seem to find any key for the things in the kitchen and can't find any library. Thanks in advance. This is really a great game, I hope you can complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to hang the washing up on the first floor, I don't know what I'm missing. I can't find the key if I'm supposed to be able to, and a sprite that I can't interact with shows up in the bedroom after the clothes are washed but not hung up.

    I really need a walkthrough or something cause I've been desperate to see the continuation of this for a long time and I'm so glad that it's finally released :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lost in the first part of the castle. I'm looking for the key to unlock the intriguing thing in the kitchen. Also, i'm trying to clean clothes and the last step is to hang them in garden, but i can't seem to find where. Because I can't do this, i can't go sleep because they say they didn't finish investigate the first floor.

    ReplyDelete