Thursday 17 July 2014

Exams are over

Ok, the exams are over now.
I had my last exam today.
I will go with a few friends on a little vacation for 2 or 3 days to party a little bit.
After that I should have 2 or 3 weeks time to work on the game.

In August I will go on a long vacation of at least 5 weeks.
I will go to japan as my "second homeland".
I will probably work a little bit on the game in that vacation,
but won't guarantee anything.

After my long vacation I will search for a new job, since my apprentice ended,
and will probably have some time to work on the game in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, sounds good. Look forward to your next release patch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, could you release a crystal-free version of the game and a savegame of... I don't know, the tower. I wanted to experience what you made out of the last part of the game, but the crystal bug prevented it, and now I should play it again from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete