Sunday 20 September 2015

Next update done

Ok everyone!
I got the next update done.
As the last few times, it will be avaiable for the Patreons this week,
for everyone next week!

Finally the fortress is done.
You can now beat the hell out of the stupid high priestess and
save Niltaru!
There is also a scene with the succubus in the fortress if you did not convert her.
I haven't decided if I will make a scene with the converted one...
But will probably make one!
I also plan to make a scene for the relaxation room.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the continued work

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a bug in 3.4.3
    When serving as a bunny- girl with hilde I get
    "Unable to find file: Graphic/faces/Actor2-2a Bunny"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should be noted that is this is with a new game from 4.3.2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I ment a complete new game from 3.4.3 from patreon site :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the bug that I never got to fix.
    I even replaced the file inside the game files,
    still some people get the bug, some people don't, me too could never get the bug to show itself.
    I just don't know how to fix a "ghost" bug, sorry.

    ReplyDelete