Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas!

Good day everyone!

I hope you are doing fine on such a good day.

I thought about releasing the game yesterday,
but since christmas is such a nice thing, I thought
it would be much better suited to release
it today!

So here is the final version of the order of light!
You will be able to complete the game in all
of the three main routes, normal, sintra and demon.
If you find anything, feel free to give me a
message, as I will still make bug fixes for
the game.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fkt5x8b3rzk6i33/The+Order+The+Complete+Saga.exe

I also released the Xentia CG last week so
here is the little preview!
As the last times, the talented Sebastian has made this one and I really like how it came out!
If you want to see it in the game itself, feel free to download the version here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jj5kiz5osq538yq/Tales+of+Ameria+Xentia+Mistress+CG.rar

If you like my work and want me to get some nice new CG for my games,
I will always appriciate a little donation or a patreon subscription.
So if you are interested I will leave a link here. ;)
https://www.patreon.com/Pervyfantasyproductions

The other little game I have been working on will hopefully come out tomorrow/the day after.
I will most probably release this for everyone at the same time so... look out for a new blog post!!!

2 comments:

  1. the order of light complete saga has a bug in the first village, the man in one of the house is already cleansed without the event scene so I can't proceed the story at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I uploaded a newer version under the same link.
      I have no idea where that bug came from though.
      I haven't touched that content for... a long time.
      Thanks for the bug report, always appreciate it getting some info on parts I haven't really tested in a long time.

      Delete