Monday 1 January 2018

Localization and Poll about next Chapter/Arc

Happy new Year to you guys!
I hope you have a wonderful year, and have at least an even better year before you!

I wanted to thank all of you for your generous support and all the bug reports that you gave me!
I don't have anything big to talk about my game yet, but will give you guys a little poll about the next chapter/arc. As I am currently translating the first arc of Ameria into japanese, a little side project I wanted to do for a long time, though OoL was already too big for me to translate anymore,
I didn't have too much time to move forward on the programming side, since from here on out I want to release both versions simultaneously. 

But for the next arc I wanted to have a few "monster"/"phenomena" girls that should be one of the more important side characters. And I wanted to hear you guys what kind of girls you would like to see, thus I created a poll for you to submit on.
Beware though, the girls will mostly have a humanoid appearance, since they live for 1000 years together with humans, disguised as those, they have accepted their humanoid forms very heavily.
Though in later arcs, these girls will most probably reappear as real monster girls, or if you have to fight with them while they got angry, you accused them of something or want to exorcise them, then they will appear in their "true" form before you. Here is the link for the poll:

https://strawpoll.de/ww3ycwf

If you have other cool ideas for monster girls, feel free to post them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment