Friday 8 May 2015

Just a little push more!

I worked on the game some more.

Now I finished all "side quests" inside the fortress and almost all of the story line.
There is one part where you have to convert one of the still free nuns into a slave of Sintra to prove your capabilities to the high priestess.
This part is 60% done.
After that you will need to make a few traps for your former friend which I haven't begun yet, but have a few ideas already inside my brain and "story paper" that need to get into the game.
When that is done I will have to test every thing, and then once more from the start of the whole city, to hope that it works somehow smoothly.
I hope to be done... next week?
Would really hope to be done before sunday, but you never know...





You just never know...

3 comments: