Thursday 11 December 2014

Dragon Age killed my HDD

Hello sorry for taking so long.
This month was just horrible for me first i got ill at work,
wanted to drive home, car broke down and had to wait 2 hours till someone came to bring me to the repair shop, when it was -4°C outside. Cause of that I had a big pneumonia which took me out more than a week. Then I thought about playing Dragon Age at least pnce before I work on the game and... the computer froze up and didn't start anymore. The HDD wasn't readable anymore. I got it to wprk pnce more and wanted to make a back up with my cloud. And with he broke down just in the middle of that.
So now my online back up is also fried.
I have only one other back up from the middle of the castle I think.
I hope that I somehow get access to my files at leastonce mor to just copy the project file with isn't that big I think, then I could get the rest spmehow else maybe.
If not... I maybe just make a new order of the light that begins after the xastle.
So a new game that continues where the order "ended".
Maybe that is the better idea what ever i do, with all the bugs inside it.

I will try to get my project back, if not I will look into the alternatives.

7 comments:

  1. DENUVO. NO. NOOOOO. YOU'VE CLAIMED ANOTHER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denuvo. NO. Noooo. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's rough man, I had a bad string too where my hard drive, power supply, and then monitor died with FF14 for no reason and unrelated to each other, so I know how annoying that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww... but i can't even get past the castle with maids :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to hear. If you make in theory a "sequel" will there be a way to select the opinons your character has choosen in the game or were they more of a roleplaying aspect?
    Otherwise i hope you can get your original files or concentrate a bit on bug smashing on the current version before starting a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't you just use one of the builds you uploaded onto this site as a base, or does it not work like that?
    P.S: Sorry to hear about the pneumonia, hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why not just download the last one you uploaded and use a decrypter so that you can edit it again.

    ReplyDelete