Tuesday 16 December 2014

Fuck you maid castle!

Ok I worked again on the freaking maid castle.

I looked at the 3.1.1 Version, since I now know that you can decrypt :O
And made changes so that it should work now.
I think I have made every possibility at least twice and hope it works now.
There where some problems because Rosa wasn't in the team, but I wanted to use her face graphic.
I changed it now from the "second Party" member, to the fix Rosa Actor.
The actor will never change so it shouldn't make problems anymore.

I also looked at a few other things, the lights and the bunny bar and smaller things.
I hope everything works now.
I would be happy if some one could test the castle problem and the bar once again.
I hope both works, if not...
I will cry...
long and alone...

Here is the file:
 http://www.mediafire.com/download/j42fl9480cprnx0/The+Order+3.2.3.exe

10 comments:

  1. Hello all

    I download the new version now and i will play it (from the beggining with new save) and tell you about the bug. However sometime tommorow because unfortunately now don't have the time.

    And a question. Do you change the incubus room? (maybe make it possible to save) ?


    Thxs agian for your game

    Lord154

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just add an optional way of escaping, or avoiding the castle all together. Yes it creates a gap in the game, but sometimes a taxi around all the bug issues is better then loosing your will to live over them, am sure the gamefans would rather have you proceed the storyline with moar naughty encounters then have things be stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Up to the maid Castle now. Everything working fine so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the key for the "interesting item" in the kitchen of the maid castle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you give a little walkthrough of the maid castle, saying the differents steps to complete it and where to do them please ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, here's the thing about the Key- you can only get when you learn enough about Mark. When you've learned something about Mark four times, then you can talk to the lone maid in the left bottom corner of the cafeteria.

    Problem is, I cannot for the life of me recall how to find all four pieces of info that makes the right event trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, here's the thing- The key is obtained from the solo maid on the bottom left table in the cafeteria on day 4. Problem is, you need to know enough about Mark in order to obtain it.

    As far as I know, that whole thing's kinda messy. I don't know where you can find out more about Mark or the Incubus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cleared the Maid castle with a little help from a guide on the tfgamesite forum.

    http://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3628&start=500

    Everything up to and including the castle works fine. *I'm not sure if the catgirl village is in yet but I was unable to find it.

    After reaching the portal city I encounter a crash while heading towards the stairs that presumably lead to the High Priestess's area.

    The error says "Unable to find File: Audio/BGM/ Angel's Breath"

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The game freezes when I enter room next to the library with the incubus, so I can't kill him and so I can't finish the castle...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you please give us saves after some blocking events so we wouldn't be blocked ?

    ReplyDelete