Tuesday 7 April 2015

Not yet there

Hi everyone, I wanted to say that I worked on the game and got some new content.
I have tested it for now but got a new idea that I definatly want to put in before I upload it.
So please wait for it.

The content for next time won't have any bad ends in it.
It will cover Hilde's journey from the Portal to the Cave where you can find the person that will help you.
On your way there, is a little side spot that will have impact later on.
After returning is the part that I wanted to implement yet.
You will take over as Niltaru inside the fortress.
There you will do as the high priestess tells you to, but you will have some choices in how you do her will.
I want to make the choices have an impact, but didn't decide yet how much.
Probably a few items and/or hints you can place for Hilde to find.
Also the person you find at the cave will join you.
Since there are no fights yet, you won't be able to fight with her, but later on you will be able.
Because she has now weapon or means to cleanse people, she won't be able to deal damage to the enemies, but will have a few ways to help you or distract the enemies.
Maybe I will not make her part of the party at all, but I think it would be strange to have a witch walking beside you that doesn't even do anything while you fight.

And a little note for anyone that is not Deva,

there is no plan for any Shemales for this part of the story,
sorry ;(

4 comments:

  1. glad to hear your still at work, thanks for your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. If theres no shemales, should at least add tentacles. see http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/shia/320791/The-Menagerie-of-Baroness-Gedan-page-6

    -Still not Deva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aggra. I challenge you to a challenge. I bet that I and Azerak can finish The Last Demonhunter- Remastered edition, before you finish this. (should check out tfgames to see)
    Winner has to write a scene for the loser (cause.. other way no making sense.) Für Gondor!

    ReplyDelete