Wednesday 22 July 2015

Busy Busy...

Hello Everyone,

I have been really busy since I came back from Japan.

First there was the release of Heavensward, which I really really like till now.
Then I hooked up with Deva and his PervyFantasyProductions Team.
And lastly my grandmother died last week and I had to make a few arrengments together with my mother.
I hope I can work on the game more on the week end. I already have a part almost done, just have to put the last few events together.
Also, Azerak, the programmer of Deva, is currently taking a look at the game.
I hope I can work with him to extinguish a few nasty bugs.

YEAH I LOOK AT YOU MAID CASTLE!

1 comment:

  1. Real life does take priority after all.

    As for the game.... Well I'll welcome any further bug fixes as well as plot progression.

    ReplyDelete