Tuesday 4 August 2015

Got the sewers done!

Hello everyone and sorry for the late progression on my side.

Had quite a lot going on in my personal life, so yeah.

I now have the sewers that lead to the fortress for Hilde and Tear done.
I will have to test it yet though.
I also want to add some content that is far more at the beginning of the game before I post the new update.
I want to put in some scenes with Sintra, where you see her from another light and not only from her overpowered super villian side ;)
I wanna give her a little bit more of character to make everyone understand her a little better.
I will put some "characters" at the begin of the sewer that will let you watch them even though you already passed them way earlier.

I hope to also work out some of the bugs in the game.
But really hard for me to find all of them, so I hope as always to get lots and lots of bug reports xD
Will try my best to kill all of them!

1 comment: