Monday 9 November 2015

New game done!

Hello everyone!

I just finished the little game I made yesterday.

I also made a short little "Intro" to it!

"Saint Marcus is a School full of aspiering magicans and their helping familiars. Lately however there have been strange rumors going around about People stealing familiars! Just what is the goal of these strange thefts and Can you stop whoever is behind it all? Will you be able to save your friend's familiar and thwart the thieves plans? Who would rob poor mages of their companions anyway? Hurry to stop what is going on, or the world around you might start to Change and affect you as well!"

The game is, of course, not too long, but I wanted to try out a few things with the RPGMaker MV and why not just make a little game while I am at it?
Just like with the Order of Light, this week is for Patrons and next week on Saturday I will give it to everyone else.
So look out for it!

2 comments:

  1. the early enemys hp seems insaine I ended up giving up becouse I was at it for over 10 minutes and still not dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested in how you made your intro in MV.

    ReplyDelete