Sunday 1 November 2015

The angel ending and the RPGMaker MV

Hi everyone.

Sorry for the late reply to the poll,
but I was knocked out the last two weeks
with influenza and rarely got out of the bed.
Still fighting with it but I can't lie in bed for
three weeks so... :P

The poll looks like I will make the seraphims
and minerva into the bad end when it is
finished.

I am currently working also on a small
game I want to releasehopefully next week.
Won't go much into it but it is made with RPGMaker MV.
Just a little test game to look what that thing
could do.
I am really fond of the new one, especially the Char Builder
is really cool.

There are also other good news regarding the order of light.
The artist that works for us, Aya, made char pics of the
characters of my game.
Well for the main characters of course. :P
I will upload them, please look forward to when I implement
them into the game. Will probably still take some time.
Lot's of code to replace. :P



2 comments:

  1. love them, will we be seeing art work of them enslaved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your game, really love this new art! No offense to you, but the default portraits in RPG Maker VX leave a little to be desired ;)

    I know it's a lot of work, but I hope we get to see lots of different varieties for these pics: bunny ver, succubus ver, evil ver, maid ver, etc.

    ReplyDelete