Tuesday 29 March 2016

End of the demons!

Ok I made a release yesterday for the patreons.

Was so exhausted after working on the game almost a whole day that I totally forgot to make a post about it.

I had nightshifts and thought that would be a good to work on the game to kill some time.
And I got good progress and thought on Sunday that I would like to make a release, but couldn't finish it before the night shift on Sunday and made an agreement with Deva that I will make it on Monday.

SO this time you can go to the last trial, Lust and after that go to the Demon Queen herself.

Will Niltaru and Hilde be able to talk things out with her?
Is she too enslaved by Sintra?
Will they find a way to finally defeat Sintra?

The game will be ofcourse be avaiable to everyone on Saturda.

I hope you will like this version of the game.
There will be probably some time till the next real release, since I want to change all in-game messages, so that I can finally put in the pictures of Niltar/Hilde/Sintra.
It will probably take some time, since I have quite a bit of content I need to change.
Almost everything till the prison...
SO yeah look forward to that ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment