Tuesday 22 March 2016

Version 3.4.6

Hello everyone,

the games I brought from japan have got me much more occupied as I had anticipated.
There was also the problem I had to work 12 days straigth just when I returned home which sapped my restored energies like a metroid on my head.

I got an update ready this weekend which will be release on the 26. this weekend.

This time you will be able to take on the 6. test, Pride.
There have been also some works on the beginning on the game by Deva, that looked at my wonderful english to make it even more amazing. :O
I plan to make another Patron release this week too, with the last test and maybe even the end of the prison, but I don't wanna promise anything.

I hope to have good news this week together with my new update of the game!

3 comments:

  1. how do you equip head gear pls tell are stuck in a boss and need better equipment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there are not many helmets in the game.
      They should be equippable just as any other equipment.
      If you have something that should be head gear and you can't equip tell me.

      Delete
  2. thanks for your continued work

    ReplyDelete