Monday 12 February 2018

Tales of Ameria Ark 2, the rest of the supporter cast!

Hello guys,

let me give you a very short introduction for the remaining characters.
Since these will be kind of naughty encounters, I don't want to spoil too much,
so here we go!

Also a little status report, I am almost done with the map creation, so I think I should be
able to work on the story/event stuff soon!
I hope to make a release next week!
Though I can't promise that. ^^


Name: Hikari
She is the elder sister of Yuuko and the school council president.
As the president, of course she too is a prime target for the cult.

Name: Mulj
Mulj is the friendly slime girl of the school. Always in search for new friends,
she often talks about all the things that she can think of. Interesting or not,
at least she told someone that might wanna know!

Name: Hime
Hime is a very proud and headstrong dragon girl. As the princess, she
would never dare to lift a finger, she has her little servants for that, right?

Name: Linera
Linera is a very friendly vampire that loves girls. She would do anything
to increase her harem of obedient little pets, though her hate for men
is bigger than even her harem!
Mylea:
Mylea is a sexy succubus girl. Although she dresses rather revealingly, she is
quite the otaku inside. Loving to play video games, anime and all
that stuff, but due to her succubus nature often can't resist to dress
accordingly!

3 comments:

  1. WHY AREN'T THEY SHOWING ENOUGH BOOTY? I WANT TO SEE MONGIRL BOOTY SO I CAN MAKE THEIR BOOTY FRUITY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we need some little variation right? :O
      So no booty for all to scooty. :O

      Delete
  2. Only 'Hime' and 'Mulj' are showing proper Booty potential!

    ReplyDelete