Saturday 21 April 2018

A new patreon version

Hello every one,

I have made a new patreon release for this week.
There isn't any new CG or anything like that, but
I created two bad ends that got a little bit... out of hand, so to say.

I created a research group that will brainwash Yuuko and the phenomena girls to do everything they can for the good of mankind. They will play a very important in a later chapter, but I really wanted to show them right now. I will later on probably put in some new costume for Yuuko and the others to show off their new equipment they recieve.

Another thing I added was a little idea I got from a Neptunia game. It will be chance based, with every time that you enter the city map(the one from where you can go to school). There, an evil energy from another dimension enters Yuuko and makes her spread it to the other Shrine Maidens, ultimately corrupting all of them!

I also created a few NPC character for the city district, so that it isn't as "empty" as it has been before. I still got a few random NPC's in mind that will have some kind of positive or negative effect should you find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment