Sunday 1 April 2018

A new update for the patreons!

Hello guys,

I have released a new version for all of the
patreons to enjoy. In it you will be
able to start the route of Mulj and Hime.
I also included some nice CG for all of their scenes
for the patreons to enjoy!
Another thing that I added is a random event
inside a train that will trigger if you
go to school/home by talking to Yuuko/Kenji,
or if you take the train at one of the train
stations.
I also started to create school day events.
Meaning that when you start each school
day you will get a little event. For now there
are five, that will get the phenomena girls
to talk a little bit about each of their own phenomena
from their perspective. I will continue this
with the other classmates each speaking about
a future phenomena that might enter the
fright with the next arc, or maybe even this one? 

For the next update I will most probably make
more random events and start to create lots
and lots of NPCs for the city/school,
so probably no new many story events.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aggra! new update bricks my laptop :(

    When starting either a new game or loading a save file, it flickers between the screen and black for a minute and then the laptop hard-locks.

    I have to do a hard reset to get it back in order.

    Not having this trouble from the previous version.

    Hopefully this is fixable, I'm looking forward to seeing the new events!

    - Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aggra.

    Just wanted to say I'm loving what you've done so far! I'm really into all the paths so far, they're just my sort of Corruption / Brainwashing material.

    The character models and CG so far are all super hot too, so good work! Really excited to see some more development on those paths! (And maybe some more bad ends :3)

    - Arkboy on Patreon

    ReplyDelete