Wednesday 19 November 2014

Develop Develop Develop!

The last few days I had some time to work on the game.

I made some big progress and am happy to some how have fulfilled my needs for the update.
The part I wanted to post is already ready, not yet tested though, but I thought about completing the whole next city before posting anything.
The next part will take place in a bastion of one church that is just at the borders of the demon part.
So there are some battle sisters and fathers waiting for us.
You will also travel to the demon part for one part of the next city to fight some demons, that are not succubi, maybe :O

I thought that I will release there parts of it.
The first part was entering the new city and talk to the high priestess to get and do her request.
The second part was entering the demon part of the land and get some help for your fights against Sintra and her slaves.
And the last part is a secret :)
If you want to play the first part just post here and I maybe post it here.

14 comments:

  1. I can wait. Release the next part after the bastion if you want. But still I can't finish the maid part because of the bugs :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely interested in playing it!

    Fantastic work by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah an update, I'm game, post here please

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind smaller chunks really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would definitely want to give it a shot. Helps to find bugs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well ofcourse we all want to play the first part ;D hope you fixed the cristal bug at the maid part of the game

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds fun would love to play what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you post the 1st part please

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to play whatever you have ready right now. I'm a big fan of your game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it awesome when you get unstuck and get a bunch done on a project? :)



    ReplyDelete
  11. More Shemale Unicorns plz.

    Deva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shemale Unicorns...
      That would be surely a little bit to 「specific」 for my game :P
      Shemale okay, unicorns okay, but shemale unicorns ? :O

      Delete
    2. It's like a normal unicorn, just one horn more.
      But on a more serious note two things I keep thinking about, 1. longer game overs are hotter, 2. its hard to tell what leads to an ingame scene and what doesnt. while hidden stuff is fun it is counterintuive that some objects trigger events, while the same objects elsewhere would be ignored as enviromental. 'Specially the maids currently not doing much in the castle.. just make the castle smaller if thats all there is to it.

      Delete