Thursday 6 November 2014

Kind of a slump?

I have been working on the game and inserted some little sub part of the next update that did take more time than I thought it would, especially because I am so bad at changing sprite.
Even worse at drawing some sprite. Which wasn't even a single time followed by a useable little sprite on my side... 10-0...

I thought about the next part and still can't completly decide how to go around it.
I know what I want to do, but just can't get the last little parts together.
I hope I will get a few nice ideas by watching some animes :O
If anyone has a suggestion just out with it!!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't know what you want so err yeah... can't help with suggestions. My suggestion is to take your time and come up with something you are happy with in the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should drop a line on forums and stuff if you need ideas. Dunno how much traffic the blog gets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to hear you are having problems. But so far you have a done a great job of setting the right theme. If i would have any suggestions or a wish then perhaps a situation where you can do yourself a bit of mind control like hypnosis. But no *snip* "I am your master" but a something like a suggestion to think different about something or view things different without knowing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vampire transformation ?

    ReplyDelete