Thursday 27 November 2014

Use on own risk!

Ok here is the newest version of the game.

I think I also fixed the problem with the light errors at the castle and the cave at the mountain.
There was some fucked up reference inside the code.
I have no idea how that got mixed in there, since I haven't worked on that stuff for months.
I have tested the content till the end of the current part.
I hope there are not too many bugs, if you experience some please tell me where and what happend.
It will help fixing the bugs as fast as possible.
I know that I am terrible at bug testing so have fun searching for them!

For now the game plays until you have completed the task that is given to you by the high priestess.
The next part will come 2016, maybe, or when it is ready :P

Also, since I added a few DLC sounds to the game, it became a little bit bigger.

Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b2pj56vhy3twvic/The+Order+3.2.0.exe


4 comments:

  1. Game was missing an audio file, had to rename one to get by (Peaceful Princess) and whenever I go to the inn at the town before the maid thing, it crashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bridge is still blocked off after the maid quest (The one to the right of all of that) with a pentagram, not sure if that's supposed to be the case?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got a missing BGM for the overworld music.
    Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/Peaceful_-_Princess_Dreams
    Just made a replacement file with the name to bypass the error for now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Game is awesome, but I can't get through the second day of serving the second-floor masters in the maid castle. Whenever I try to collect Hilde I get an "undefined method for 'id' for nil:NilClass" error and the game crashes. I've tried collecting her first or after Rosa, but nothing works.

    ReplyDelete