Monday 10 August 2015

Sewers are done!

Hello everyone!

I could finish the sewer sooner than I thought I could.
I got them finished, but!
Since I now am part of a team with Deva and Azerac, that has a patreon site.
I released the sewer for patreons right now, I will release the sewers for everyone else on Saturday this week.
Let's hope that I get a lot of bug reports from the patreons, so that everyone can have a much more bug free version. :P

If you want to take a look at our Patreon site,
please visit us at:
https://www.patreon.com/Pervyfantasyproductions?ty=h

2 comments:

  1. Great game and it keeps geting better.

    A quick question: The current version for all is 3.3.1. and the next one wil have the sewers? Or am I once again missing a version or two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sewer is currently not yet in the version.
      It will be on the next update I release on saturday, till then please wait for it :P

      Delete