Sunday 31 January 2016

Forest and other stuffs

Helo again,

as promised I wanted to make a little report here.
I have not been working on the game as much as I would have liked to.
Blade and Soul got in the way.
I hate RPG/MMORPGs for their stupid intoxicating effect.

Currently Deva is working on the Maid Castle to fix/improve that section of the game.
I just can't take a look at it anymore. Too many old wounds that would open up!

In exchange, I am working on his forest that leads to the demon hunter tower.
I will implement the old scenes and make them a little longer.
Especially the spider scene where you are "impragnated" by the spider.
And also insert some scenes of myself and his ideas.
One with a spider girl that turns you into a "venom" kinda thing.
Just thought to use that outfit. ^^
And another one with a Ilithid like creature from the Lovecraftish works.

I took a look at the comments and will try to fix all the bugs till next week, so that I can make a little update for myself, besides bringing out that TLDH update.

I wish you all a nice week, and hope to be able to finish the forest.

Stupid Ex-TIA also got released and stares in my eyes to be played...
Fucking japanese corruption Hentai games...

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget X-Com 2. If your into strategy that is. I know i will put a few nights into it and always wonder how it is already morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really liked the last X-Com.
      Though I have so many games I wait to play, I don't know when I will have to take a look at it.
      Started Tales of Xillia and even though I really like the story, I kind of quit it halfway through. Too much work to play at the moment.
      Blade and Soul kinda got me.
      Haven't played it for a week though. ^^

      Delete
    2. Tales of Xillia is awesome! But seriously a lot of work does need to go into it. Tales of Zestiria (PS4/PS3/PC) is really good too and less work is involved. I highly recommend that.

      Delete
  2. I swear that castle took away a few months of my life expectancy.

    ReplyDelete