Monday 4 January 2016

Happy new year and...!!!

Happy New year every one.

I have been working on the game, much less then anticipated... fuck you christmas/new year...
I wanted to make a release this week, but because of these two "vacations" I didn't have nearly as much time than I thought I would have.
I have currently 3 parts of the demon prison done, but one part, Greed, has a few bugs I didn't get fixed till now.
So I will work on the game more on this week, and publish the results till Saturday.
If I get good progress, and not get more and more ideas as I walk on...
I think I might be able to at least put two more parts of the prison into the game.
The parts I have completed are Sloth, Greed and Wrath.
Don't know which part of the seven sins I will work on next,
but I will probably leave lust open till the end.

2 comments:

  1. I take it the prison is the next place in Order of Light? Last thing I recall doing is getting the main character back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envy and Gluttonious

    ReplyDelete