Sunday 10 January 2016

The order 3.4.5 next week!

Hello again to everyone. I hope you all got over the terrible
events the last weeks(Christmas and New Year) and
made it fine into the new one.

I have worked on the game as always and have made a new
update for the patrons, I hope you all will enjoy it next
week when I make the public release.

This time you will get inside the demon Prison.
Here 7 test will await you.
They are all themed after the seven deadly sins,

Lust, Sloth, Greed, Wrath, Pride, Envy and Gluttony.
For now I have done 5 of the 7 test,
Sloth,Greed, Wrath, Envy and Gluttony.
I hope I will be able to do the other two tests soon.
The main part of the story will be after you
conquered all sins, but there will be bits of
information here and there for you.

Well then, have a nice week!

2 comments:

  1. happy new years
    thanks for your continued work :)

    ReplyDelete