Saturday 30 April 2016

Bar Bugfixes and progress

Hello everyone.

I have implemented the script with the bar bugfixes.
I wanted to make a sooner release, but because I am currently implementing the new message system, it wasn't that easy.
Even now it is more of an compromise then anything else.
You should now be able to do the bar and if the bug still "triggers" it will then show a message that will say, "xxx File not found. Please report to the game author" I will probably change the message a little since I don't want all the reports... *cough* *cough* :P

The only problem with this version is, that the later parts of the nun fortress, the cave and the part where you get Tear will have face issues with Niltaru.
I am currently changing the commands inside the messages and took out the old Niltaru command for showing the face since it has some issues with it before.
Since I got till the first half of the nun fortress, everything before that should be fine.
The demon castle should be fine also. But anything between will probably have no Niltaru faces in them.
Really sorry for this "half-measured" solution, but I think it is better then nothing.
Since I already got till the nun fortress with my implementation I should be able to make the real release next week for every one.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4jbwi3os1v7gbg5/The+Order+Bar+Bugfixes.exe

No comments:

Post a Comment