Sunday 24 April 2016

Barnia and More

I am currently working on Barnia again.

I am having big problems with that area, because I never could really reproduce the bugs every one gets.
The problem with the Hilde error messages because of the faceset error are just...
strange since there are no references to the old file, and I even put the file into it.
For the lock down of the items is probably the new equipment system I implemented for the outfits that somehow makes problems on which end I am currently working.
I may even do the whole Bar thing from beginning, though some changes will be made here and there, to finally get rid of the bugs.
I am really sorry for this stupid thing that's causing troubles for so long, which I just can't really get rid of.
I also got sometip about removing the /n<Hilde> tags in Barnia but that shouldn't be the problem.
Since /n is used for every message inside the whole game. So why should it cause trouble only in Barnia and only with Hilde.
Hope to find some solution till next week, since I am almost ready with the implementing of the new message system. Currently working on the second day of the maid castle and after that only the fortress + cave and the prison. And those should be almost completly working without much tweaking.

Aggra

No comments:

Post a Comment