Sunday 10 April 2016

New bug fixes

I took a look at two little bugs.

One that you could go straight to the queen, and the other that the Lust trial was not avaiable.
I made a NPC right before the lust trial that let's you change the variable to enter.
Looked like I forgot to change the variable in two trials, and so old save files couldn't achieve the right amount of points there.

I will take a look into other bugs too, hope to get them eliminated this week.
Also got till the forest with the message system.
I hope to make a "vamped up" version of the game the weekend after the next one.

Wish me luck. :P

edit:
Totally forgot the link. :P
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4qh2hun9py2jadm/The+Order+3.4.8.3.exe

2 comments:

  1. After the bunny bar final fight, much of Nil's equipment is locked on. In particular, I cannot equip the Holy Helmet or remove the Bunny Amulet.

    Also, it looks like the bunny bar boss fight uses the old message system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if my original post was listed but the Queen Been in the cave event loops after you defeat her. I've defeated her several times, sometimes killing, sometimes sparing, and not always do I have to face the queen. After you defeat her you are transported to *almost* outside the orange area when it loops. Also just got done with the "Shadow Monestary" and Niltara keeps talking about preparing to be the *spoiler* and won't let me leave the monestary. Not sure if this was intended but in the bar hotfix, you can no longer see the characters using the mirror, instead you just get the "we look so cute" message.

    Other than my frustraion in the maid castle, I love this game.

    ReplyDelete