Sunday 19 March 2017

New Game: Tales of Ameria

So I worked on my newest game.
I have called it Tales of Ameria, though I am not sure if I will stick with it.

I created the whole city and the agency the first character works for.
I have created the intro in that way, that there is no narration.
Rather than giving away whats going on in a simple intro our character, Julia returns from vacation
just to get send upon a Mission since an evil influence has spread around a Hospital.

I think this is a more fun way to make the beginning rather than just some narration like in the order.

I made a few screen shots to show you the city and the majority of the rooms in the agency.
The agency has 32 floors but only one is really walkable, so there is quite a lot of place for me to fill if I see the need to.

The city in all of the glory that will be there in the first release, though I will probably make it bigger in the future:


 I haven't made any characters inside the city yet, so of course it will still change.
But I think the design is mostly done, maybe some adjusting here and there.



Next I have the pictures for the agency.
I created all the events for this one already, though I saw that I forgot to put any characters into the cafeteria, so still some thing to do there.






 I also recieved a picture for the first character I want to introduce the game with.
Her name will be Julia and she will be some kind of "Battle nun" inside the game. Her magic will mostly be for healing or buffing herself, though she will have some magic that will make qutie a lot of damage against dark type enemies.



PS:
I also plan to stream from now on Fridays from 18:00 - 20:00 (GMT).
So every one that wants to talk about my game, has some tips or tricks for me, or has an idea what I might put into it is more than welcome to come over.
I just start streaming for the first time so please be considerate. :P

3 comments:

  1. Will you be including pregnancy and such to this game? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have currently no plans for that.
      I plan to have time slips in the story and pregnancy would be kinda arkward.
      Doesn't mean there could be an story arc where all women want to get pregnant and the main characters get one in the oven too though. Might be a fun idea to play around with. ^^

      Delete