Sunday 5 March 2017

New Game Infos

I am currently working on the idea for a new game, and thought it might be good to tell you all a little bit about it.

Since I really liked the idea of my world in Saint Marcus I wanted to "build up" on it.
I don't have the files any more so will have to start from the scratch.

The world I envisioned would be a world were the mystical Creatures live kind of together with the humans. The humans had created some device that let them use magic, but over the time realised they now could see those creatures also. I would like there to be two different factions, one that is friendly to those creatures and want to learn from them or at least life together. The other would oppose to the whole idea of those creatures and do everything they can to make them disappear. Even destroying the devices that were created to lose their magic.

I envisioned there to be three characters that are always dragged into all kinds of accidents with some kind of mind altering effects. They would investigate and try to stop them.

I thought about one Nun like or spiritual character that gets send on missions to solve them.
One younger character that is a "natural" magician and just happenes to walk into them.
The last one I haven't a clear picture of yet but maybe some kind of "government" character, maybe police or some kind of intelligence agency.

The first story arc I wanna have inside a hospital were the nun/spiritual character goes in to find out more about strange rumors of patients and staff there. I thought about some "Mare" monster that enters the dreams of the patients and changes them through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment