Monday 27 March 2017

The hospital of naughties!

I have been working on the hospital and wanted to show you all what I have got so far!

In the hospital you will be working on the first and second floor, while investigating of course the third floor too. I plan to make hopefully a little "detective" story where you will be inspecting the rooms, talking to staff/patients and their families as well as do research at the agency.

I will probably make a library type of room in the agency where there are all kinds of books about creatures of the world of Ameria though I will fill it chapter after chapter with new information.
I might even do the library outside of the agency so I could use it maybe for other characters too.

I plan to make three "phases" of each chapter. First you will arrive at the place of the phenomena with a little bit of info. You will walk around investigate and try to make the phenomena out and learn what it is exactly.

Then you will try to find out more about that type of phenomena. What kind of weaknesses/strengthes does it have. Uses it charm magic or maybe some darker magic?
Is it a humanoid or demon, maybe a spirit?
The more you know about the phenomena the better you can make a plan against it.

The last phase would be some kind of battle, where depending on the things you found out, the battle will get easier or maybe you don't have to fight at all.

Of course I won't spoiler which phenomena I will show you guys in the first chapter but I hope to make a little twist there. :O

Here are the three floors of the hospital.




They look similiar, but I wanted to keep the hospital kind of "realistic" as most hospitals have the same layout of rooms on all floors. The first floor is more like a "take a look at the patient and deciede what to do with him/her" floor with examinations and all.

The second floor would be for the normal people to get their rooms, thus the bigger rooms with many beds.

On the third floor is the "VIP" suite were there are single and a double room to keep the rich ones happy that pay a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks almost as if you were some sort of professional with hospitals!

    ReplyDelete