Wednesday 10 May 2017

Bug Fixes

Hello everyone,

I made a new version for Tales of Ameria.

I fixed a few things I found and got reports on, the most
important should be of course the problem with not being able to exit the agency.

I also added a hud, though with placeholder graphics.
I know I am really bad at it but still thought maybe I would
be able to get it done...
I might look for some one to make me some real bars.

Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ln3sugcoqofyaag/Tales+of+America+0.0.1c.rar

I also updated the order version with a new bug fix.
I have no idea why but the Odin palace was really bugged.
The events looks totally fine, the wall is totally fine
but for some reason you can't enter the door.
So I just put the event one field earlier thus you
won't enter the door but still teleport.
A little bit strange but now it works at least.

Here is the link for the order version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9bttcbjqujtje6l/The+Order+Final.exe

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for implementing my feedback. I finally got to reach the end of The Order of Light. (It still says Game Over, but I assume it was the good end)

    I just wanted to mention one bug I forgot to mention before that is still in this version: If you try to enter the men's bathroom on the first floor of the hospital, after Julia says she shouldn't be going in there, she steps inward. She does this if you try to leave also, so you end up trapped inside.

    Also, you named the new RAR file and the folder inside "Tales of America". Just thought I'd point that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two bugs related to shifts:

    1) If you try to exit through the door during the break sequence, the game locks up after Julia says she shouldn't leave.

    2) If you use the dildo with only 1 action left, you use up two actions, so your number of actions becomes negative. However, the break sequence will not end if that happens. You can continue to take as many actions as you want at this point, but the only way out of the room is to select "End the day" from the menu. The counter for actions remaining needs to check if the number of actions is equal to OR LESS THAN 0.

    ReplyDelete