Wednesday 1 June 2016

New update for all this weekend

Hello everyone,

this weekend I will present you all the next update.
This one will be about the elf village Hilde and Niltaru will visit next.
Though you won't be able to enter village just yet.
Since the village inside a forest, I thought about making a few things to discover there.
For now you will be followed by a wolf that stalks you while you are inside the forest.
It will slowly come closer to you and then try to enslave you.
There will also be a pond that got corrupted by a higher being, that you have to cleanse in order to also defeat the wolf itself. There will be a reward of course for cleansing both of them so look out for it.
The plan for the rest is maybe one or two other optional places, a fairy village that gives you a reward for cleansing the pond and also has a few scene ,I think, and of course the elf village that will be the biggest part of this part of the game.
There will be three "groups" fighting for dominance of the village.
One will be the normal elves with the elder of the village trying to break the strange influences in her village.
The next one will be the dark elf that came into the village some time ago. He will be one of two pathes for this village.
You can either help the elder or the dark elf, either "saving" the elves or turning all of them into happy slaves of the dark elf.

The last group inside the village will be a agent of Sintra, trying to take over the village for her new goddess. Though she already lost most of her companions to the dark elf, she still tries to find a way to recruite the other girls for her goddess.
I may make an ending for her group, but don't plan to make any bigger impact with her.
She will probably be one of the stations in the Sintra path later on.

For now there is an event for changing Hilde and Niltaru into elves, but I haven't gotten to make the pictures for both of them. Currently I have only Niltaru and will try to make a picture for Hilde too.
I just took the ears from RPGMaker MV and copied them onto Niltaru to be honest.
But I think they fit quite good into the style.

I am also currently working on a twitter account to make more often posts there.
Also hope to become more active in the blog since I always forget to do this.

Well that is all for today so cya!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that I'm writting it here. but I just wanted to ask - is it a bug that in the Maid Castle, after doing the laundry and getting the dialogue where Nil says they have to meet the Head Maid , I can't seem to find that Head Maid anywhere in the Castle, aside from the Floor Main Hall where the master chambers are, but she just tells Nil to "Take a look around". Do I have to do something before meeting her or is it a little bug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That shouldn't happen.
      I looked at the events and it should technically work just fine. The event that sends you to the head maid, is
      activated by the same switch. So if you see one event you should be able to see the other to...
      Can you somehow upload the file and send me the link of your save file?
      Maybe I can find the bug then.

      Delete
  2. quick question: I play with the 3.5d version and wondered where is the elven village in the forest? I have had little dialogue on the bridge but nothing else. Because I keep exploring all the squares of the forest without falling over (even by pressing Enter). I even tried with the Magic Stone that the queen of the demons gives us.

    ReplyDelete