Monday 6 June 2016

Queen problems

Apperently there are some problem with the queen event.
Couldn't find anything wrong with itself, but after some search I found that you couldn't move back from the fortress to the town because Niltaru would say she need to become the vessel.
I think I kind of oversaw this one for some time. Now you will be able to cross this again.

I also changed the teleport point from which you get send to from the Queen event.
You will now be south of the PoS town, just were you need to go, just to save the players some time of unneeded walking around.

What I could change too, was the problem with Sintra beeing shown after the event at the order.
Searched inside the code for the bug, but didn't think about the event itself.
I finally found the bug in the event and changed it so she won't be shown after the event anymore.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dfp12pd19s58c9n/The+Order+3.5d.exe

5 comments:

  1. when i go to the maid castle, and am entering my room for the first time i get 2 dialog boxes and then "script 'Message' line 906: NoMetodError ocurred. undefined method for `id` for nil:NilClass" and im stuck here is there any way to fix this on my side or is it the game itself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take it nothing before the village has been implemented either? No wolf or anything. Because all I saw was the Hilda and Nilitru spawning south of the town. And that's it. Oh and a village that says not yet implemented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to find the elven village. I can't use the orb either, it does nothing when I try to use it. I only see trees in the lower continent beyond the second bridge and have walked over every square.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found some Errors, I finish killing the succubus and Darkma shows up kill them both. Darkma disappears after I finish talking with the succubus. Darkma shows up for the next cut scene and I get Script 'Message' line 906: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method `id' for nil:NilClass . The other errors I'm getting is resource graphics/pictures/holy helmet is missing and graphics/pictures/holy hat left is missing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found some Errors, I finish killing the succubus and Darkma shows up kill them both. Darkma disappears after I finish talking with the succubus. Darkma shows up for the next cut scene and I get Script 'Message' line 906: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method `id' for nil:NilClass . The other errors I'm getting is resource graphics/pictures/holy helmet is missing and graphics/pictures/holy hat left is missing

    ReplyDelete