Saturday 4 June 2016

Order 3.5b


So here is the public version of the newest Order Version.
I made a few changes in the game, some bugs though the bigger change is Hilde and Niltaru Elf sprites. Now when you go to the map before the elf village, you will be able to change into real elves as Hilde and Niltaru. Currently I only plan it to be inside the elf village. But if I get some input to let them change more freely, I may change the system. :D
http://www.mediafire.com/download/oy4jm5zgk4vcb24/The+Order+3.5b.exe

For you all I made a screen of Hilde in her elf form, since I had a Niltaru pic already posted.
I think... just in case I will put both up once again.


I will also look for the next update to maybe change the system so, that when you input a certain key, the mesage will disappear, leaving only Niltaru and Hilde visible.

I also started a twitter for more frequent and smaller progress I make on the game. I plan to make a post every few days to keep everyone on status quo. Since I am completly new to twitter,
I wouldn't mind any tips or general input on twitter and how to give you guys some better infos about my game/games.
The twitter is:
@Perv_Production

No comments:

Post a Comment