Wednesday 22 May 2013

1. Floor

Ok the design of the 1. Floor is finished and the Card Game event too.
Now I have to fill the other rooms with events.

I should get it done tomorrow. At least I hope so :O

I decided to make the events "day" specific.
You will have a main event every day, which will bring you to the different floors over time.
There will also be events that will be always there, what ever day it is.
As well as day specific events, which will be important for your investigation and succesfull completion of the castle.

I made a few pictures from the different types of rooms.
There is one normal room that is there like 20 times or so.
Just like a bedroom for different Maids.
These will have different types of events.
Of course the room of the party just looks like this.


The next room would be the kitchen. Where the first or second day of trainning will take place.
Here will also be a few other events that have no connection with the main event.


This is the laundry. Just like the kitchenwill here take the first or second main event take place.
There will, just like the kitchen, be other events too.


 The "courtyard" to the castle. I didn't decide yet if there will be any important events yet.
At the moment it just connects the castle with the city.


This would be the main hall where you enter the castle.
As you can see you will also be able to get to the upper floors over time.


Here I made a little chart of the 1. floor.
You will have 4 hallways, which I didn't make pictures of. That connect the different rooms with kitchen/Main Hall/Laundry and two other rooms which I haven't decided yet.
If anyone has an idea just sent me an e-mail or write a comment ;)

I really hope that I will get the rest of the events done tomorrow.
But as I know me. I will implement much more than I had planned
and will need a few days more :O
Let's see how much I get done tomorrow ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment