Sunday 12 May 2013

Hello everyone!

I worked on the game, but because I got ill I didn't work as much as I had hoped to.

I have almost finished the first floor of the castle, so there are still 3 floor that I need to complete before I think about releasing a new update.
The game I worked on isn't finished completly. It's still half of it to write.
But I think it will come out nicely.
You will probably need to "play" it a few times with the maid till you got every choice there is, since every character has 4 choices he can choose for every oponnent.
Every character also has her own "theme", so that every order they get will reflect that theme.
Because of the themes I had some hard time think about different order for every one :O

As I said, from tomorrow on I will be on vacation, so you won't hear anything from me.

I wish you a nice week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment