Monday 6 May 2013

First Floor of Castle

Ok I worked on the game some more.
I made good progress and have the town completed and also a lot of the first floor/general events at the castle. I tryed a little different approach at the events and tried to insert some "descriptions" of the events that happen to your party.

I don't know if it will make the events any better, but I found it a little strange to only "hear" the voices and never really have a description of what is happening.

I also thought you would maybe like to see the new "member" of your party and the new outfits of Niltaru and Hilde that will take a major role in this new area.


Maids Maids Maids!
Rosa General of the Royal Guard
Of course there will be a some other maids in the castle that you can look forward to.
The name of the new member is "Rosa" and she is the former general of the royal guard of Bernstein.
So after meeting Niltaru and Hilde, the three decided to go into the castle and find out more about the maids that invaded the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment