Monday 6 May 2013

Progression Update!

I made a little break after all my test. Well it was a rather long break ^^

I have been working on the game quite a bit, but aren't finished with the next part of the story line yet.
I am currently working on it. It will be a "Maid City/Castle" where you have to investigate inside the castle about how Sintra and her acomplices have enslaved the whole City. In it you will have a new temporary member, with which you can't leave the city. So you will be stuck inside the castle for some time.

I already finished the little city part and am now working on the castle part, which will be rather big.
There you will have a new "function" of the corruption meter. You won't get enslaved when it reaches 100% but rather will start to masturbate and therefore strengthen the training efforts of the villains.
There will be events, items and other things that will raise or lower your arousal.

Like in the tower, there won't be any "random" fights, only a few scripted fights, since you are investigating, you wouldn't attack every guard you encounter right? ;O
But this time I will implement a new Boss fight. I won't tell anything about it yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment