Wednesday 29 May 2013

Day 1 and 2 done

I worked on the game once again.
I have now finished the first and second day of the castle.
I will now have to plan everything for the second floor and make a layout...
I hope to be done with most of it till middle of next week.
Let's see how far I come till the week end.

I also added two other stats that replace the Demon and Admiration stats while inside the castle.
"Obediance" and "Conditioning". When the Conditioning reaches a certain status, you won't with stand the masters and succumb to your training. The obediance will bring you to make certain choices which will raise your conditioning over time.

I also added a donation button if anyone might want to give me a little donation.
It would be a big motivation boost :O

No comments:

Post a Comment